The Official Internet Explorer 7 Discussion Thread

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Did you just respond to your own post?

:eek:

I like that fact that when I open a blank tab in IE, I can tell how I want things to appear, unlike with FF. Also, there ARE extensions or add-ons available with IE, but due to security, they are not as tightly integrated and therefore FF has better extensions.

Opera still wins in my book though.

Faster, lower memory footprint and more forward looking.

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
i meant to do it all in one post but FF went tits up for few mins and wouldnt respond, whats opera like with ssl and such, as i do some online banking from time to time

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
i meant to do it all in one post but FF went tits up for few mins and wouldnt respond, whats opera like with ssl and such, as i do some online banking from time to time
tits up for 12+ days? :eek:

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
wrong thread :p - only whats opera like with ssl and such, as i do some online banking from time to time - was meant to be in here, too many windows open

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
One more reason I LOVE IE7.

In IE7, I press Alt + S, just as I do in Outlook and BLAM, my post that I have just typed out is automatically submitted :smoker:

In FF? Not so much :(

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
One more reason I LOVE IE7.

In IE7, I press Alt + S, just as I do in Outlook and BLAM, my post that I have just typed out is automatically submitted :smoker:

In FF? Not so much :(
Yeah, Alt + S used to work in Firefox until the shortcut key for the History menu changed in some version. Here's the thread that I had posted in the feedback forum about it last year.

Alt + Shift + S is the new way to invoke the access key in Firefox.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I love IE7 because it correctly interprets my stylesheets probably 90% of the time, opposed to something like 50% of the time in IE6. Hooray for progress!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did :(
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulianTic