The Official Internet Explorer 7 Discussion Thread

Did you just respond to your own post?

:eek:

I like that fact that when I open a blank tab in IE, I can tell how I want things to appear, unlike with FF. Also, there ARE extensions or add-ons available with IE, but due to security, they are not as tightly integrated and therefore FF has better extensions.

Opera still wins in my book though.

Faster, lower memory footprint and more forward looking.

i meant to do it all in one post but FF went tits up for few mins and wouldnt respond, whats opera like with ssl and such, as i do some online banking from time to time

i meant to do it all in one post but FF went tits up for few mins and wouldnt respond, whats opera like with ssl and such, as i do some online banking from time to time
tits up for 12+ days? :eek:

wrong thread :p - only whats opera like with ssl and such, as i do some online banking from time to time - was meant to be in here, too many windows open

One more reason I LOVE IE7.

In IE7, I press Alt + S, just as I do in Outlook and BLAM, my post that I have just typed out is automatically submitted :smoker:

In FF? Not so much :(

One more reason I LOVE IE7.

In IE7, I press Alt + S, just as I do in Outlook and BLAM, my post that I have just typed out is automatically submitted :smoker:

In FF? Not so much :(
Yeah, Alt + S used to work in Firefox until the shortcut key for the History menu changed in some version. Here's the thread that I had posted in the feedback forum about it last year.

Alt + Shift + S is the new way to invoke the access key in Firefox.

I love IE7 because it correctly interprets my stylesheets probably 90% of the time, opposed to something like 50% of the time in IE6. Hooray for progress!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back