The little boy who could

couldnt get to the chocolate factory to meet willy so he went to...

and Bill Gates noticed how the CTRL+ALT+DEL button didnt seem to work on Charlie and began to formulate a plan in order to work out the bugs and errors the CTRL+ALT+DEL button but to his amazement he couldnt figure anything out and decided to run away when Charlie started at BIll Gates with his bike trying to run him over and.....

over again. Once he caught bill gates he knighted him and then chopped off his...

ears while trying to tap his shoulder with the sword, bill wasn't happy about this and..

charlie said he was sorry, and Bill said "WHAT? I can't hear you, you chopped off my ears". Charlie picked up the ears and put them in his IPOD belt clip and he and bill went to...

week in the sun, but he bumped into some he'd met.. many years ago at ..

the I.T. office of the Betty Ford Clinic. Charlie didn't recognize him at first, but as soon as the man said "Hey it's Charlie", he immediately knew it was...

it was his old dealer, now reformed as an it technician.. man, the last time he'd seen him was..

when he was on da corner of 123 fake st and Evanton. He remembers seeing him all pimped out and dealing some strong...

cocaine, charlie had already had to have plastic surgery to re-shape his nostrils by this point from snorting too much, and now this pimped up man was wearing a..

but a very posh shirt and tie.. which didn't really go with his trousers

at that point, he ripped them off and started dancing like he was in a music video

Bill Gates pretended to be spinning and placed a pair of headphones on his head to hide his earless head. All of a sudden C & C music factory's "everybody dance down was playing and everyone was dancing....

only to realise he was dancing in the middle of the IDF key note speech in his boxers, just as he was about to life up his pants...

while licking a pop tart that was rubbed between a fat guys butt cheeks on a hot summer day which lead to his...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back