The legacy project

Someone mind shooting me ? :p

Anyways, uppercase and lower case usernames do not matter, and will be considered the same.

Howling Wolf, X-Istence let me know that you were originally called Daemon.

Damn man, we had to run around running queries like crazy :p.

But it worked out in the end, your username was Daemon :p

We only found it cause your IP address had stayed the same.

I have been toying with the idea of making archive admins... for people who are really bored at work.

All of the legacy stuff is gonna get dumped in one forum and then over time gradually moved back into the other forum. Gonna take a long time tho :)

X-Istence, EP: thanx !!!
I remember it now ;)
So from XP-erience.org to Osnn.net: 1st was Daemon (don't remember why I chose this one...), then Ant -|- One and now (forever !) Howling Wolf :)
Great job you're doing ! ;)

Well as I am playing Cricket on Sunday 2:30-8:00 then you have my permission.

I expect them to be back on a.s.a.p. first light Monday morning 3:37 a.m. when I get up.

If not I will bloody sulk! :p

damnyank: we are looking at 7am EST, 12pm GMT

I don't think it is gonna take all day, but rest assured I will be working so fast that I am guaranteed to **** something up.

Just kidding, I reckon a couple of hours.

Hope we have at least two database backups this time.
tongue.gif

Just playing with ya, EP. Good luck, and hope everything works out smoothly.
smile.gif

Fine by me. Gotta revise for my Banking exam for money anywayz. :p
Sure gona fail it. :(

12GMT???? lazy git do it earlyer :p ;) hope it all gboes well, you just know that 250 pages is gona be boring as hell :(

Electronic Punk said:
I don't think it is gonna take all day, but rest assured I will be working so fast that I am guaranteed to **** something up.
*Buys new domain name*
Just in case :p
Oh and good luck, I'll over the ocean at that time, holding fingeres for you and the pilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back