The legacy project

Well I have no doubt getting the posts in won't be a problem, but we have to be 100% ready before we do.

There is no rush tho as there is no eta on the new importers, but at least we have something we can browse there now.

Amazing, thanks to everyone who has put in effort for the Legacy Database. :) Can't wait to see if the merge works!

Electronic Punk said:
if you have changed your username in any way that you must let me know below (this means at ANY time) or you posts will not be reassigned to you and thus your post count will not be reincreased.

Thanks EP
wink.gif

Is it case-sensitive? NetRyder here as opposed to Netryder there? Would that make a difference if/when the merge happens?

ok, marge will check it out :)

Naturally, if people don't tell me then they won't get all there old posts back (and as such their higher postcount and perhaps even original join date!)

NetRyder: I will change it just to be safe, but I don't think so... would have to ask X-istence!

I'd just like me original join date back,not the same now it's gone :rolleyes:

Electronic Punk said:
NetRyder: I will change it just to be safe, but I don't think so... would have to ask X-istence!

Cool. Nice that you're changing it anyway though.
smile.gif

Evil Marge: that one was already done.
NetRyder: Changed just to be safe

Xie: I couldn't find that username, can you double check (xie didn't exist either !!)

I urge anyone who wants to have their data restored to check the members list and make sure their username is the same.

One question i have [e]-punk, in thus merge, are you sure its not going to create new members and add the posts to them, instead of updating the users we currently have?

Id suggest you ask for tihs specifcally, just to be sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back