• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Diff between Nero Ultra/Enterprise?

Dan04

OSNN Addict
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the difference is between Nero "Ultra" Edition and Nero "Enterprise" Edition? as i am trying to work out whats the better version is for me :)

Thanks

Kush

High On Life!
yeah thats what i wanted to know, i think the difference is that ultra edition is just for home users, as enterprise is for company use, as all the difference that i know of is the structure of the serial (correct me if im wrong)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
smells like a google'd answer, just like ma used to bake..

For single PC, go with Nero Ultra.

The Enterprise Edition is designed for business IT use. Backing up PCs and servers, rolling out software.

While the Enterprise Edition does have a few useful features, all in all, the Ultra version is a better choice for a single PC.

Unless, all you do with your burner is system backups.
Apparently..... :D

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I am using enterprise right now and don't really notice a diff. If there are some "more" settings I haven't found them yet, and I been all threw this thing ...

Dan04

OSNN Addict
Thanks everyone, i think they do it more to just confuse everyone hehe coz i was think wtf are these 2 versions coz as usual you go to their site and cant find ne relevant info :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies