The Diff between Nero Ultra/Enterprise?

Dan04

OSNN Addict
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the difference is between Nero "Ultra" Edition and Nero "Enterprise" Edition? as i am trying to work out whats the better version is for me :)

Thanks

yeah thats what i wanted to know, i think the difference is that ultra edition is just for home users, as enterprise is for company use, as all the difference that i know of is the structure of the serial (correct me if im wrong)

smells like a google'd answer, just like ma used to bake..

For single PC, go with Nero Ultra.

The Enterprise Edition is designed for business IT use. Backing up PCs and servers, rolling out software.

While the Enterprise Edition does have a few useful features, all in all, the Ultra version is a better choice for a single PC.

Unless, all you do with your burner is system backups.
Apparently..... :D

I am using enterprise right now and don't really notice a diff. If there are some "more" settings I haven't found them yet, and I been all threw this thing ...

i'm guessing they just gave them different names to make them look interesting

From what I can tell, Nero Back-It-Up is included in the ultra edition but not the corporate edition.

Thanks everyone, i think they do it more to just confuse everyone hehe coz i was think wtf are these 2 versions coz as usual you go to their site and cant find ne relevant info :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back