Test your net speed!

Re: Test your net speed!!!

This is mine with huge files downloading. You people suck with your FAST internet.

 
Re: Test your net speed!!!

I have too many torrents downloading and uploading on 2 PC to get a good speed test
 
Re: Test your net speed!!!

Mine at home with 3 computers logged onto my DSL (one with Limewire running a bunch of downloads and uploads another with a few torrents 🙄 ) plus my Laptop. Yes it's real. 😀 Hey Jewelzz where ya been hiding?

 
Re: Test your net speed!!!



I am amazed at the speeds everyone has, not too long ago of someone broke 2000 kps it was lightening

I am on a fiber optic network, is that what everyone else who's breaking ten thousand is on?
 
Last edited:
Re: Test your net speed!!!

the isp i use is using fibre as the backbone of the connection but im using cable
 
Re: Test your net speed!!!

I wonder how many people are on the network I use, I know one person that gets on the network I use so far. He has his PS3 on it. I would love to test it with no one on and a direct connection. I must be on a super fast connection since I still get good speeds even with 3 wireless connections at my place. I'm sure at the source of the signal they prob have at least 2 connections on it or more.

So i can guess there is 5 connections on it now.
 
Last edited:
Re: Test your net speed!!!

suck.gif
?
 
Thread moved to Green Room.
 
I live in a small market and I'm stuck with 10Mb 🙁

I hear we're on the list for some Docsis 3 upgrades though...
 
router shows 8128/448 😀

with some things uploading/downloading:
 

Attachments

  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 228

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top