Status Update

/me grumbles and doesn't give a tip :p

Done a little bit more last night and today:

- Restored original site logos.
- Fixed Orbitz image under Mozilla.
- Fixed some more W3 un-compliant code, including the forum backend.
- Begun to fix the backend of the site.

Added some more todos:

- Fix the NTFS WAP Site
- Fix the NTFS backend to be more compatible with Klip2.0 and tidy it up and notify authorised syndicates.
- Write Klipfolio (RSS) guides and WAP guide and link to those on the main menu rather than the actual link.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Done a little bit more last night and today:

- Restored original site logos.

Booooo! Bring the bats back :p

Enyo: yeah been considering that. What I will most likely do (tonight if I get the chance) is move the no. of comments and the author into the mouseover description. I think that would be better.

Just added the comments. The news poster would pull data from another table and I don't really want to do that ;)

Enyo: I know, I have a thread at virtuanews about it, I will be adding the code to strip such tags a little later ;)

EP if you want any help bitchin at the ad people to make their links compliant let us know ;)

Aah, the inferiour skin. May have a look later :p

[edit] ooooh, I see now :D

Looks a bit strange at first, but yeah, looks good :)

Yep, the new Orbitz quotes look much better. No more dull gray :)

Yeah, lets all go ***** at the ad company to make their links compliant. POS's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back