Status Update

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Will Firebird now load the front page correctly?;)

Yeah, its been fixed. My browser used to do it, and now its fixed.

AND :drumroll: its W3c.org compliant at the time of posting.

Originally posted by X-Istence
Yeah, its been fixed. My browser used to do it, and now its fixed.

AND :drumroll: its W3c.org compliant at the time of posting.

Kick Ass!

You guys just made my day. Thanks.

Lots more work to do and yet alot of it will never be visible.

Whats next?

- I want to revamp the reviews section and get a few more good reviews up, I had wanted to review Max Payne in a similar fashion to my UT2003 review which was incredibly successful. Keep in mind that anyone can write a review for NTFS, and it will be posted if it is good enough. If it isn't and it looks like an interested review I will definatly help it be completed.

- Contine rebuilding the downloads section.

- Sort out the damn adverts (which includes restoring the once-a-day full page advert and expanding it across all of the themes.

- Continue to make every single page on the NTFS site W3 compliant.

- Sort out the news posting images to look good on both varieties of theme on NTFS, and of course any future themes that we may or may not add.

- Update to vbulletin3, likely to be next year once any immediate bugs in the initial release have been squashed (this version will also be fully xhtml/w3 compliant)

- Anything else that I can think of

Naturally these could happen in any order ;)

Here are some more:

- Fix the NTFS WAP Site
- Fix the NTFS backend to be more compatible with Klip2.0 and tidy it up and notify authorised syndicates.
- Write Klipfolio (RSS) guides and WAP guide.

This is true.
I am so happy at how fast the forums are running with gzip enabled.

Don't count on it. As [e]-Punk stated, he likes his emotions to all be the same

Don't worry, It will be based off what he's currently using (Invision style emoticons!! He shoulden't be usin those on vB!) :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back