chaos945 said:There are some pretty significant revisions this time round. I am quite pleased with myself for getting the time delay stuff all fixed up!
- CHANGES -
* fixed refresh when starting the script
* fixed refresh issues when adjusting the menu bar
* cleaned up the code
* minor graphical changes
* fixed time delay issues!!!
* resolves memory issues
* time consistency
* added dialog for running more than one instance of the script
- BUGS -
* taskbar is not adjusting properly near the end
Your Yahoo based/Geocities based addie don't work!
Maybe it is here: http://www.geocities.com/chaos945/files/StartClock.zip
Thanks for the file. Seems under classic windows to have no stretch problem. Has enough for adding seconds also, hint hint.