Spammers Paradise down?

Same here, last time I browsed was about 1am, looked fine also. Forum was nice and working.

:confused:

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
The only problem I found was that I wasn't able to reply! :huh:

Do you have the outgoing/ingoing mail servers set up properly?

Outgoing ( pop3 ) if that's what you use, is whatever xsiv tells you, but most likely mail.spammers-paradise.com

If STMP outgoing is included with the account, it's the same thing as above, if not and you're using road runner...., it's:

smtp-server.nyc.rr.com

Intead of NYC it's probably FL, but you should check with their site.

Assuming your have RR.

I'm working, it'll have to wait until late tonight when I'm home to try.

Originally posted by Nick M
Do you have the outgoing/ingoing mail servers set up properly?

Outgoing ( pop3 ) if that's what you use, is whatever xsiv tells you, but most likely mail.spammers-paradise.com

If STMP outgoing is included with the account, it's the same thing as above, if not and you're using road runner...., it's:

smtp-server.nyc.rr.com

Intead of NYC it's probably FL, but you should check with their site.

Assuming your have RR.

ya I had everything set up right.

Up, down, up, down...

SP's like a yo-yo at the moment :(

I can't get in although I was there on SPI (the original) at about 07:00 GMT this morning...

Ah well at least we have it back!!

Mubbers

I am not such a big hero.

And according to me, it should be up fine and all. The server i am hosted on is on the same router, and can finally ping nortwindwebhosting again.

At school DNS is as slow as a motha, and only updates every so often, plus its cache is slow as well, meaning if it is not available at the first time of reqeust, it will "seem" down for another 48 hours after the first reqeust.

Anyways, it should be up again, ill come in as soon as i am home :).

Happy spamming if you can get to it at the moment, o and i was not giving up on the database just yet.

To anyone that thought i was messing with MySQL: I dont have access to the host that xsivforce is hosted on, and i dont think ill ever get access, i only admin http://empirehosting.org/.

benny: what the hell did you want to do with the database?

xsivforce: might wanna watch who can do what now =). J/K

Still not working, getting 404 errors. Also typing in the IP directly in my browser (http://66.246.3.222/) doesn't help. However, I can ping SP and getting replies back.
Dunno if it is any different, but I can get to X-Istence.com (nice site btw ;)).

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
Still not working, getting 404 errors. Also typing in the IP directly in my browser (http://66.246.3.222/) doesn't help. However, I can ping SP and getting replies back.
Dunno if it is any different, but I can get to X-Istence.com (nice site btw ;)).

It was built by a dutchman, made for the world to see.

Originally posted by X-Istence
It was built by a dutchman, made for the world to see.

Assume your talking about X-istence.com? I will be hanging around there some more, since I've now got the taste of PHP. Just started doing it about 5 weeks ago and I like it :D

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
Assume your talking about X-istence.com? I will be hanging around there some more, since I've now got the taste of PHP. Just started doing it about 5 weeks ago and I like it :D

English: Good boy

Nederlands: Goed, maar niet komen, en dan weggaan eh?

Originally posted by X-Istence
English: Good boy

Nederlands: Goed, maar niet komen, en dan weggaan eh?

Tja, dat doe ik wel vaker... Maar ik zal m'n best doen, het is me ook gelukt op Spammers Paradise, terwijl ik nooit heb gespammed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back