Spammers Paradise down?

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
Keep us hosted sounds better B)

KeepUsHosted.com!

There you go - name sorted too :D

Mubbers

Revert to SP for continuing news

it's down;

mySQL query error: SELECT COUNT(tid) as max FROM ibf_topics WHERE forum_id='1' and approved='1' and (last_post > 1048261075 or pinned=1)

mySQL error: Can't open file: 'ibf_topics.MYI'. (errno: 145)
mySQL error code: 1016

The host has been emailed about the errors, they are logged in now looking at it.

it's up but i keep geting "you are not authorized 2 use this board" mesages:rolleyes:

ooh oooh

Down again now but it looks like xsiv' might be loading skins in!!

:w00t:

Mubbers

I just wanna delete this thread. :(

The host is rolling back to a previous version of something or other. Too tired to think right now. Don't be shocked if it is tomorrow before we are back. Looks like another sleepless night...

We're back. I think I was editing some files when they did the rollback and that made things weird. Just had to re-install and throw the old database back on. Default skin only for now but, we're OK now.

It's a shame our posts are lost :(. But at least we got rid of the posts and the hassle around the ross affair :)

Well, they were deleted anyway, and might be back.

This thread sucks for it's content.

SP worked perfectly before, and all there was were " come to SP and spam " threads that Henyman made.

:huh: I hope SP goes stable and stays that way.

Originally posted by Nick M
SP worked perfectly before, and all there was were " come to SP and spam " threads that Henyman made.

yeah yeah blame the big guy:rolleyes:

Is SP workin? I haven't been able to get on since yesterday morn because it won't recog my password.I've tried to post on the board and e-mail Admin to get someone to change my password for me.Oh well.

Guess I'll jus go back to the "alternative univ" for now! :p

Originally posted by kitct
Is SP workin? I haven't been able to get on since yesterday morn because it won't recog my password.I've tried to post on the board and e-mail Admin to get someone to change my password for me.Oh well.

Guess I'll jus go back to the "alternative univ" for now! :p

Its working Jan :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back