• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Slow Scrolling

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Seems that all pages and apps that I scroll up and down are extremely slow since I formatted. What would cause this? It's driving me batter :s

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Have you messed with the mouse settings in the Control Panel?

Did you install the drivers specific to that mouse or did Windows install a generic driver for it?

Is smooth scrolling enabled in your browser?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I installed the drivers for my mouse ... when I installed the drivers for my video, I have to scroll and side scroll on my desktop so I uninstalled the vid drivers

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Nope, as I stated earlier, when I installed the latest drivers, I had to scroll and side scroll on my desktop. Up and down to see the icons at the top or down to see my start button and what not. Same with side scroll

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Uninstall and re-install the drivers for your gfx card and make sure you have teh drivers for your mobo installed properly as well.

The jumpiness/scrolling problems you see sound like a typical issue when drivers are not present or not installed properly.

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
This is the "Virtual Desktop" thing, correct? Is Windows identifying your monitor correctly, or optionally as plug and play? It may be mis-repoting the available resolutions and associated refresh rates.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn