Slow Scrolling

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Seems that all pages and apps that I scroll up and down are extremely slow since I formatted. What would cause this? It's driving me batter :s

Have you messed with the mouse settings in the Control Panel?

Did you install the drivers specific to that mouse or did Windows install a generic driver for it?

Is smooth scrolling enabled in your browser?

you dont have the display drivers installed!

the thing that let me know it should be the display drivers was your keywords after i formatted!

I installed the drivers for my mouse ... when I installed the drivers for my video, I have to scroll and side scroll on my desktop so I uninstalled the vid drivers

well thats why, which gfx card you using jewelzz?

try lowering your resolution after installing the drivers maybe?

AIW 7500 Pro

I did lower the res but I still had to scroll

themafia.69 just using fishboy's pc: which drivers are you using?are you using the latest catalysts?

Nope, as I stated earlier, when I installed the latest drivers, I had to scroll and side scroll on my desktop. Up and down to see the icons at the top or down to see my start button and what not. Same with side scroll

Slow scrolling can be caused by slow repeat rate for the keyboard which can be changed in the control panel.

Uninstall and re-install the drivers for your gfx card and make sure you have teh drivers for your mobo installed properly as well.

The jumpiness/scrolling problems you see sound like a typical issue when drivers are not present or not installed properly.

I'll give it another shot, installing the current vid drivers but I'm not too hopeful

Do you know what kind of motherboard you have?

This is the "Virtual Desktop" thing, correct? Is Windows identifying your monitor correctly, or optionally as plug and play? It may be mis-repoting the available resolutions and associated refresh rates.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back