Ps3 Video Leaked

I have seen so many videos showing off the PS3, friggin amazing

wondering why people are using the word "rape" to describe the ps3, xbox360 matchup

i find that word really really offensive.

smarten up guys!!

tdinc: Hell yeah! The only game I would shell out money for a PS3. :D

jimi_81: I have to agree, not in the offensive sense, but in a it-really-annoys-the-crap-out-of-me sense.

Also, I would like to remind everyone of the Killzone demo ;)

Why can't anyone wait. the developers of the games themselves said there will not be that much of a difference in power or performance between the two systems. Why do we have to declare winners where no winner is needed or even capable of even being crowned yet.

You have to play actual games or see actual game footage on the system itself to really make an informed decision.

But when my system roxorz your sockzorz I guess it doesn't matter in fanboy land.

I personally will buy either the xbox 360 or ps3 (after they are both out and can actually compare) and the Nintendo system for pure gaming enjoyment with the old games and new controller.

So I'll have two systems for different reasons, but will wait to decide before I jump ship from one or the other.

show me someone who lives off of speculation and I will show you a fool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back