Ps3 Video Leaked

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
holy ****. i was just considering getting an x360, but now i think ill save my money up for a ps3.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
The hardware is generally equal in terms of power, but the PS3 has a slight advantage.

If you honestly think there is going to a major difference in graphics between the PS3 and 360, you are mistaken, at least right now. Maybe in 2 or 3 years when devs have had enough time to play and learn each system you'll start to see big difference.

That games with the jet does look sweet though.

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
*drool*

Seeing as the PS3 is yet to hit the market I am gonna bet there is going to be a difference ..

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
meh. it would seem pointless to me anyway to get an xbox. i have ps2 nd ps1 games that need playing :)

Ezergeezer

OSNN Addict
What is it with hand held video camera's people just can't hold them still:suprised: first game footage is blurry as hell? or was it the game itself?

Like most new consoles snippets of the games, they look great, but play crap!

Geezer.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
ROFL !!!

I still can't believe the number of people who claim this and that will rape blah blah.

The ps3's final components are STILL being validated.

Come on, use common sense.

The overall processing power of the 2 consoles is not that different, regardless of the claims of the manufacturers.

The ps3 likely will be a good console, but it is highly unlikely to have a gigantic difference between what it can do and what the xbox360 has been done for almost 6 months now.

The Xenos uses a unified shader config that the ps3 will not have. Consider that when thinking about shader power and raw graphics processing power.

Ezergeezer

OSNN Addict
Who cares about processing power, it's the gameplay that counts, you can have the best looking game in the world, if plays rubbish and gets panned no one will buy it.

PS3 will be class product whatever and loads of people will buy one!

Last edited:

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Ezergeezer said:
Who cares about processing power, it's the gameplay that counts, you can have the best looking game in the world, if plays rubbish and gets panned no one will buy it.

PS3 will be class product whatever and loads of people with buy one!
word :smoker:

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
that video was too awful to make any kind of comment on it, to be honest having a high end pc kinda negates the idea of having any console. Because either now or by the end of this year, PC's will be beyond the graphical scope of the next gen consoles.

Techno Child

web{designer}
bobsalot said:
holy ****. i was just considering getting an x360, but now i think ill save my money up for a ps3.
dang, i wish i didn't buy mine :laugh: (i should have known not to buy micosoft :D )

EDIT: btw.. that game looked awesome gameplay wise even though the quality could not be determined.

technokid88

Part of a System
I was thinking about getting the xbox 360 also for the new final fantasy. But after seening what ps3 can do ill hold out on buying...

ming

OSNN Advanced
looks nice... but as always... they're not actually playing direct from the console itself. :p

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
i think the reason people who were not planning to get an xbox, have, because the ps3 will be so damn late. they probably thought what the heck, i want a next gen console now, so the buy the 360. whereas i couldnt care less, ill wait, and wait, and wait, until my ps3 arrives on my doorstep. or i could go and pick it up from a shop lol.

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I only have one comment and I know Grandmaster will back me up..."MGS4" :smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oso