Project Orca... A different kind of Dolphin

oh that, its a script i run from "my" server, i found the script and the "empty" image on the forums at project-orca.net.
if anyone else is interested i can post the link, but it requires to have php enabled web hosting (or your own server)

i know that you run the php, but the stats/number are being pulled from the orca servers. I just wondered because last time i checked that wasn't available.

oh that, i think it is available for some time now.
I'm really waiting for the Team stats to appear, but it can take a while now, sense they are recoding everything.

Come on people... we need more members on "Team NTFS".

We are now at No. 10 :)

But we only have 24 members. WHY?!?!?! :(

Everyone, join up and TYPE till yer fingers fall off. ;) :cool:

I still don't like orca, it just all looks un-finished.

BLEH!!!!!!!! :p

I agree with speedy, I holding off on pulsing till it looks finished (not that I type that much)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I still don't like orca, it just all looks un-finished.

BLEH!!!!!!!! :p

Yeah... that's why ya just pulsed a ton of keys, just to get back ahead of me. :p

I'll get you again... Muahahahahahaha. :eek: :cool:

:p
I'm not using Orca anyway, just pulse now and then :)

Speedy, up to how many keystrokes can the client record? I've got 897889 right now

Nick M
Speedy, up to how many keystrokes can the client record? I've got 897889 right now

I think it can hold unlimited.
pd.jpg

pdpd.jpg

icon10.gif

I think it can hold unlimited.
pd.jpg

pdpd.jpg

icon10.gif

There is no way YOU are gonna pulse THAT. :rolleyes:

SPeedY_B... 1 billion served. :rolleyes: :p :p

xsivforce
*cough* cheat *cough* ;)

Didn't say it wasn't did I ? :)

Nick wanted to know how many keys it'd hold... I thwacked a lot of 9's at the client :p

Didn't say it wasn't did I ? :)

Nick wanted to know how many keys it'd hold... I thwacked a lot of 9's at the client :p

LOL, thanks, I didn't want that much, but one hell of an example! :p

I agree with SPeedY_B and Nick M it aint done, yet, so I am also holding off on my pulses as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back