Project Orca... A different kind of Dolphin

i've decided every member of these forums should enrole as a 'key-wh0re' and join Team NTFS

Yeah BABY!!! :p

Nick you better join or I'm gonna get Benny on yer ass. :cool:

Come on people, we need to brake 2 mil... so hurry the fUUUc up. :D :blink:

Originally posted by NetRyder
Nick! Spammah king!! :p
Did you join??

I joined, but can't log on...user interface on that site still kinda sucks, I'm going to go twiddle with it. Don't worry, my spam will benefit you. :)

I joined! But! I can't see Team NTFS anywhere...where? ;)

Go to *your account* then to *join teams* then click on Team NTFS ( on the right side of it).

Can you view team info on that thing? you know like who are the members (when i click teams it snds me to the main page).

No, not yet. It is on their *To Do* list.

The team standings are rite below the individual standings.

Tra la la la l al al al ala la la al ala la la al al ala la. dumb de dumb de dumb de dumd, oompa loompa ommpla looooompa , just doing my for the team, the team, my team, the NTFS.org team , I think i already have about 10k of keys , was doing lots of PHP tonight , i like PHP , except when PHP misbehaves, then , I don't like PHP , I will just mumble here until VBulliten wont give me more room to right, then I will post this, i can simply delete it , but then i'd feel i have wasted all this righting, maybe I should write that pie essey that speedy wanted to write, what do i know about pie? its not a cake, yet it is a pastry, so it must be a cookie. but its not, so what is exactly pie?!?! well, i think i pie in this case is simply a pie, nothing more nothing less... okay I ran of ideas about pie, I don't want to write about pie no more. i don't like pie anymore. but if i had a pie right here, i would eat it. by this point i must seem to be really insane or bored the truth is i am both , and its almost 7 am, so i'm a bit delusional . ferrys wear boots yeah you gotta believe me, i saw it i saw it i tell you no lies , ferrys wear boots yeah you got to belive, i saw it i saw it i tell you no lies ... so i went to the doctor and something and something , he said son something cuz tripin and something is all that you do , yeahhhhhhhh ,,,,,,,,,,

yeahhh? what a dumb ending to a nice song, so the doctor tells him his a stoner , and all he says is "yeahhhhh" ?!?!?!?!
well, an answer to fit a stoner... no wonder he walks like a freakin' kangaroo these days... poor ozzy.

I wont even boter to spell check this crap... oh
waiting for VB to limit my space... not yet, not yet, nope, still no , I sence it will be pretty soon.... nope not yet... waiting

oh help me good god i am insane.

oh guess what i just found out, VB doesn't limit space, damn VB!!!
damn you to hell!

well, got 5000 keys to pulse...

Jeeeeuz, Benny... :eek:

Was any of that typing even remotely actual brain function???
Or was it all Cut 'n Paste from a *High Times* magazine. :p

*Benny thinks a little bit (trys to anyway)... slowly opens his mouth and... "Uuuuuuu, yeahhhhhhh... Uuuummmmmm... Whaaaaaatttt???":confused: * :p :p

naaaa, why think when you can just mumble like a maniac.

Whatever you want, take the girl, Just don't hurt me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back