Project Orca... A different kind of Dolphin

Hrm, the Team total broke 2 million last night, i remember commenting on it in the chat room.
We're 1.9 million now tho :confused:

We lost a member last night. We had 13, then right before I went to bed I looked and we had 12 :(

ok i joined, pity i didnt read this 2 days earlier, when i was writting essays on JFK .....
oh well sh*t happens .......:)

Everyone needs to join NOW NOW NOW!!! :p

We're currently in 6th place :(

We needz a little under 400,000 to get 5th.

MORE SPAM!!!... Oooh sh!t... sorry. Saw that damn commercial again. "Mighty Tasty" :p

Where is our team listing page? .... :( None of the links on that site work for me.

hello, where are we, why are we here, I think thay we might be here for the sole purpoise of pressing as many key as wel possibly can, is that right, am I right, who is ever right, is it possible to be right. Well I think I will go back to trying to figureout my Active Desktop problems or write some PHP. Hopefully this will help.

Type type type till yer fingers bleed...;) :p

Originally posted by Nick M
Where is our team listing page? .... :( None of the links on that site work for me.

Nick if you scroll down to the bottom of the main page the teams are listed there...

There are no Team options at the moment.

I was wondering if anyone was having a problem pulsing the server...I've been using this for about a week, with no problems, then today I noticed that my keystroke count seems to be stuck on 61, even though I've been typing. I pulsed several times this afternoon, and the pulse icon never changed to indicate that it was pulsing, yet when I went to my stats page, it has the pulses recorded. Weird. :huh:

Zooker, that's a glitch. Close the pulse client, then start it over. Your keystrokes will be there.

Sure thing :) Happens to me rather often. Glad I could help.

To everyone: I'm not pulsing. Why? I do not like Project Orca... I find the site unfinished. Since it is, the owner might consider a reset, or another, better site may pop out out of nowhere, and perhaps that will be a better place. I think we should save our keystrokes, but that's just me.

Originally posted by Nick M
Sure thing :) Happens to me rather often. Glad I could help.

To everyone: I'm not pulsing. Why? I do not like Project Orca... I find the site unfinished. Since it is, the owner might consider a reset, or another, better site may pop out out of nowhere, and perhaps that will be a better place. I think we should save our keystrokes, but that's just me.

He's hoarding like a squirrel in winter!

I've given up on Orca too, I'm with Nick, the whole thing just feels un-finished.

Originally posted by Geffy
He's hoarding like a squirrel in winter!

Nice Analogy Geffy! :) Dude, you should check out spammers paradise. We had a birthday thing for you and all :p

Speedy, :) , looks like I'm not the only one.

Orca feels rushed and highly undone.

I'm sure orca will improve over time... hopefully :p

Yup, I'm starting to feel that way too, about saving up my keystrokes, I've had several glitches today alone, kinda getting tired of having to fix it each time I want to use it.:huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back