Post Your Case

Sazar

Rest In Peace
** Post your Case **

Decided that perhaps some of you modders and such would like a thread to show off your beasts :D

I am not into modding much and have a basic layout and what not :) but I'll stick my case as is to start things off...

picture taken with my m8's lovely olympus.. excellent shutter speed considering the cpu fan was spinning @ 2900rpm @ the time :)

A small description of the inards would be nice as well :)

Mine :

system specs are in my sig... 2 intake fans @ front with dual hdd's sitting behind one... 2 exhaust fans @ the back high up... cabling is generally tidy for me still messing round inside after putting my new stuff in... LOTS of cabling can be seen behind the case coz I run EVERYTHING through my room...

wireless network setup... home multimedia setup (my housemate can watch tv on his computer using my video card with ati's new drivers though he prefers the TV ) and so on...

-edit- added motherboard bundle pic for the heck of it since you can barely see anything in the picture... love the layout btw :)

trying to knock together a write-up of the stuff I have in there... still working on it though :)

Attachments

• case2.JPG
    case2.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 971
  • motherboard bundle2.JPG
    motherboard bundle2.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 167
nothing special but somebody *cough*Sazar*cough* bugged me to up them :)

oh and I almost forgot to mention my case is dirty :p

Attachments

• IMG_0200.JPG
    IMG_0200.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    226.4 KB · Views: 174
P4 3.0ghz @ 3.4 (800mhz FSB and HT)
MSI Neo2 Motherboard
Antec SmartPower
2x 512mb Kingston HyperX PC4000 @ 2.7v
Radeon 9800 PRO
2x 160gb Maxtor Ultra Series 8mb cache on Raid 0

and some other junk =P

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 153
;) nice compact case breezie...

which neo2 ? 865pe or 875 ?

I had the same board :)

we are discussing some of the cases on the IRC channel if you wish to join.. check the sticky in THE LOUNGE for channel info :)

Regular Lian-li case, old shots, couldn't get the digital camera to give it justice. There's another blue neon light that is sound activated.

caseglow.jpg

caselite.jpg

Chieftec case,Asus A7N8X-Deluxe,Athlon 2500 333,Thermaltake 11,two intake fans,two exhaust fans,12 inch black light cathode,9700 pro AIW
And a wiring mess atm.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.JPG
    IMAG0004.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 175
Here are a couple pics of my rig. It is an Antec SX830 that I have painted and added a window and a few other odds and ends too

My%20Case%20in.JPG

My%20Case%20out.JPG

loverly pics :cool:

mine's crappy so i wont post it, has no mods at all ;) :p

heh... mine is a pure base/stock system inards...I dpn't have any case modding done so don't worry henyman :)

just post it with all your cow pr0n pictures... we'll understand :cool:

nice speeedy... a passive heatsink on your cpu :eek:

been a while since I seen that... love the case :)

There's 2 CPU's under there ;)
Also there's a second HDD in front of the one in the pic.. that's an older pic :)

man those macs are pretty ... wish they didn't cost so much or I would really consider the switch :/

those that sound insulating foam really work? i heard from many reviews and people that it didnt do much

Difficult to tell, its been so long since it was put on that i kinda forgot to be honest.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back