Post Your Case

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
** Post your Case **

Decided that perhaps some of you modders and such would like a thread to show off your beasts :D

I am not into modding much and have a basic layout and what not :) but I'll stick my case as is to start things off...

picture taken with my m8's lovely olympus.. excellent shutter speed considering the cpu fan was spinning @ 2900rpm @ the time :)

A small description of the inards would be nice as well :)

Mine :

system specs are in my sig... 2 intake fans @ front with dual hdd's sitting behind one... 2 exhaust fans @ the back high up... cabling is generally tidy for me still messing round inside after putting my new stuff in... LOTS of cabling can be seen behind the case coz I run EVERYTHING through my room...

wireless network setup... home multimedia setup (my housemate can watch tv on his computer using my video card with ati's new drivers though he prefers the TV ) and so on...

-edit- added motherboard bundle pic for the heck of it since you can barely see anything in the picture... love the layout btw :)

trying to knock together a write-up of the stuff I have in there... still working on it though :)

Attachments

P4 3.0ghz @ 3.4 (800mhz FSB and HT)
MSI Neo2 Motherboard
Antec SmartPower
2x 512mb Kingston HyperX PC4000 @ 2.7v
Radeon 9800 PRO
2x 160gb Maxtor Ultra Series 8mb cache on Raid 0

and some other junk =P

Attachments

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I had the same board :)

we are discussing some of the cases on the IRC channel if you wish to join.. check the sticky in THE LOUNGE for channel info :)

RazerBack

The First Rebirth
Regular Lian-li case, old shots, couldn't get the digital camera to give it justice. There's another blue neon light that is sound activated.

Chieftec case,Asus A7N8X-Deluxe,Athlon 2500 333,Thermaltake 11,two intake fans,two exhaust fans,12 inch black light cathode,9700 pro AIW
And a wiring mess atm.

Attachments

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
heh... mine is a pure base/stock system inards...I dpn't have any case modding done so don't worry henyman :)

just post it with all your cow pr0n pictures... we'll understand :cool:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
nice speeedy... a passive heatsink on your cpu :eek:

been a while since I seen that... love the case :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity