Post your April desktop!

Updated mine...........

I've updated mine just click my sig (screenshots)
:D :D :D

just a start

workin on a new visual style, just wanna get some feedback, even though there is a LOT left to do..., well, everything is left to do!:p

Hey can anyone tell me how to get all that system info on your desktop? And how do you get Desktop weather to be translucent with the background wallpaper?

April Desktop

Crew Chief Moto: If it ain't broke, get a bigger hammer!

Here's my desktop nothing special but laid out just the way I like it. :D

Again, let me refer to my three principles:

A) Simplicity
B) Organization
C) Functionability

That said....

I'm hooked...

:rolleyes:

I can't even keep my current desktop for a week before I'm changing it again. This would be fun if it didn't take so much of my time ... heh.

Here's my 2nd go.

-Jeff

Hey what is that corner amp all about? I've seen it so many times. Could you tell me where you got it.

Cheers, Ants

My Desktop!!!!!!

Yes no more blacklines and the logoff turn off computer buttons from shalayers ported mercury visualstyle>metallic check my screenies............ (click screenshots in sig)

:D :D :D

Slightly Off Topic

If anyone has a good background picture of Mariah Carey could you please email it to me.. Thanks :)

XP Themes / Desktop

I've seen a lot of people who have a calander on their desktops.. How do you get that?

Thanks for the help!

do a search for "Rainlendar" on google.com without the quotes.

Thanks DOMiNiON! How about the weather people have on their desktop?? how do i get that?

Originally posted by DOMiNiON
do a search for "Rainlendar" on google.com without the quotes.

Desktop Pic

Yeah yeah yeah i know my startbar color doesn't match.... yet... And desktop weather i cant get to be transparent :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back