Post your April desktop!

Bubbabyte
what I have to do to make my screen and everything look like yours?
thanks!

can anyone tell me where to get that bar that is located on many peoples desktop. The one that shows the cpu usage, ram, times, etc etc. its usually grey. I think it looks great and I WANT IT!

Nice wallpaper image :) The negitive image one looks good also. :cool:

That would be an email checker included with www.winbar.nl (it checks my pop3 mail every 5 mins in my case or whatever you set it as)

Cheers for the comment

heres mine
here

--------------------------------------
Pentium III 1Ghz
Asus CULS2
Geforce3 Ti500
512MB Cruial PC133
Hercules Game Theater XP
Maxtor 60GB ATA133 7200RPM
IBM 60GB ATA100 7200RPM
Toshiba SD-M1612 DVD
Yamaha 8x CD-R/RW
Intel Pro100+ Managemnt NIC
--------------------------------------

Originally posted by Eve

Looks great, was just wondering though, what is the icon next to the dial up network icon in the taskbar for? I think it has something to do with RAM and I am looking for a program like that. TIA.

Eve

Couldn't tell if this was yours EVE or yours ANTZ but the something temp is probably your cpu temp.

check with MBM 5 whether the temp for your cpu is either temp 2 or 3......Mine is temp 1 for chassis and temp 2 for cpu. I ended up with the -55 when i first played with it but it doesn't take long to fix it.

Nah, that -55'C has always been like that, it says it in my bios and on my default mobo monitor that came with my mobo, very dumb that is. So I haven't got the faintest why it says that, it might be to do with the plug where my thermal sensor cable was that seemed to have dissapeared when I put in my new HSF.

Oh well.....

That's really F*/*/d up.

What brand HSF did you get?

Well your mobo should have a sensor for the cpu anyway if not the HSF should have one.

Nah the cpu temp is the 42'C, I fiddled around with MBM5 and got a 11'C from the same sensor. I dunno much about MBM5 but I'm sure that when my cpu temp runs off Sis950/ITE...... -1, I guess that the temp 2 should also run off a Sis one as well not this MAX1617-9 (local) to produce 11'C. This must be my case temp, I'll take off the side panel on my case and see what happens to it. My bios still says the usual just MBM5 runs off a different setting now. Although it may be the chipset temp can't be sure.

My HSF is a Volcano7+, damn good but I need to get some AC3 cause this thermal goo that came with it is not so affective.

*UPDATE* - had case off for a little while, cpu at 38'C now but the 11'C hasn't budged. Must be a false reading or something. Also I fiddled around some more and got a 88'C it moved from 88-87'C a little bit but that's gotta be a wrong reading by far, it's not something my mobo picks up and with a temp like that I'm sure to have smelt smoke by now.

dotbatman

hi, i know its may but i was wondering what theme and program dotbatman is using for his theme?

thanx

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back