Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

Sony hasn't made an official announcement yet...but they most likely will do this:

80% Premium Versions
20% Core Versions

For the release at least.

So that means:

320,000 Premiums
80,000 Cores

80,000 crippled boxes...it's gona mean 80,000 pissed off people in a couple of years.

Last edited:
Just sitting and wondering if I will be able to get any at this point :dead: :eek:

If i get my two, i will be the happiest person alive!
Hell, if i get one, ill sell it :)
But if i get mine, then all this is extremely good news for me :)

Thinking of pre-ordering 2 more.
I checked into a non-busy fye and the guy said he has only taken 6 pre-orders, should i do it?

why not then sell them on ebay that night.

I'm losing confidence in the fact that I will get any at all when they come in...

Me too...
nobody has any garantee what so ever.
they dont even know what they are getting.
I pre-ordered 2 more yesterday, i doubt i will get any from that until the second shipment but we will see.
I dont think the second shipment is too late, expecially since Sony is expecting only 400k to be shipped this year.

I think the store people really know nothing, the guy at the store yesterday told me they were 500 and 700...

Second shipment - do you have any proof about this? I thought there was only going to be on shipment pre-Holiday (xmas)?

supposed to be one shipment in November, then another in beginning of December.
If you dont get yours by the second shipment there is no point in getting them to sell, everyone will have them already.

Thanks
I hope i get mine from the first 500k
at least 2 of em, so i can sell em :)

Nothing is guarenteed at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers (400k nationwide) even go down again before that :s

I heard a rumor that they are already for sale on eBay, and sure as ****, they are -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstatio...QcategoryZ62054QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kinda silly really, people are betting on the fact the person will actually get one. Good thing it says in there they will get a refund if something goes wrong.

So this prompted me to call the store I have some on reserve from, and all I was told is that November 17th is the release date, and they won't know until the day before how many they are getting. He said "I could get 2, I could get 50, I have no idea"

May try to get the day off, not sure if it's worth it or not if I won't be getting any.

Suspense!

That is the dumbest thing I've seen today. Stupid bidder.

I think I saw like 2 or 3, rather silly if you ask me. I can see if the person wouldn't have to pay until November 17th, but basically the seller is sitting on that cash for like a month.

Stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back