Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

I agree...I think that you will be very suprised at how many people are actually willing to buy it.

I am going to call best buy, gamestop and eb games today and ask them if they have any updates. also - i heard that my local blockbuster is thinking about doing it, but they dont know yet - so i keep calling back

peace

I was playin with this guy on madden and we were talkin about the ps3 and i told him how much it was gunna be and he was like....whoa....i said, now your not gunna buy it? he goes - nah...im just gunna hafta use the credit card

i laughed so hard (that is prolly what most will do) thats what their for, right?

thats a good idea....it would only save you about $36 where i live (michigan)...but every dollar is good when your buying something for $600...lol

how much is sales tax where you live?

btw - what is team penguin?

merged

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree...I think that you will be very suprised at how many people are actually willing to buy it.

I am going to call best buy, gamestop and eb games today and ask them if they have any updates. also - i heard that my local blockbuster is thinking about doing it, but they dont know yet - so i keep calling back

peace

From what I have been told by Best Buy, EB GAmes and others, it is first come first serve. Most places don't want to deal with the waiting lists.

From what I have been told by Best Buy, EB GAmes and others, it is first come first serve. Most places don't want to deal with the waiting lists.

EB Games is going to be taking pre-orders and it seems they have instructed their employees to say late september-early october.

I assume you mean to start taking pre-orders within that time at least?

Release dates for the console are in November.

EB Games will start taking pre orders then....

But I cannot wait for the ps3 to come out.

is there anyone here who is going to buy a ps3, but isn't going to pre-order? If so - please state your reason.

I never preorder a console or any hardware because I want to see the real world problems that are always present first, then leave myself a little time to see if those problems are fixed, then there is the question of games, I like to wait to see a few huge titles on the shelves first.

I never preorder a console or any hardware because I want to see the real world problems that are always present first, then leave myself a little time to see if those problems are fixed, then there is the question of games, I like to wait to see a few huge titles on the shelves first.

I agree with you about the games part...But waiting until they fix the bugs is no reason at all.......The average number of bugged consoles at a launch is less than 1%...But 1% of 2 million (worldwide at launch) is 20,000 units, which is a lot, but nothing compared to 1,980,000 are bug free.

Thats pretty good stats.

Never the less I will wait to see what kind of problems they will have ..

Yes...For free within like 6 months-1 year! (360's warranty is only like 1 month)

The guy told me today, at FYE, that he can almost guarantee that i will not be on the first shipment, but probably will get it before xmas...if i do - i will be happy!

im still gunna go to eb games, the day they call and SPEED up there and get my pre-order in...hoping i am one of the first to arrive!!

The guy at my local blockbuster told me that they know that they will take pre-orders...But have to wait until Sony lets them know how many units they will get.

Off-Topic posts have been deleted.

This is not the Green Room - don't spam in it please.

Please let us know if you see any other outlets pre-selling. I can't wait!

when i return back to chicago ill let yall in on somewhere i found 4 months ago accepting pre-orders on ps3. i already deposited on 4 of the 60gig models. im buying them (one for myself)just because of blu-ray.

yeah ..ill sell them. depending on how greedy people will be ... im anticipating shortages for a lil while anyway for the first few weeks.

i got some xbox360's the same way and only sold them to people that promised not to resell them. id probablycharge like 50 bucks over what they cost me ... pays for the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back