• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Our New Baby

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Thought I would share some pics of our new kitten...

got her while we were enjoying a weekend away from austin, in the little township of horseshoe bay/marble falls...

still deciding on a name for her... any ideas would be appreciated... preferably something greek... our calico tabby is called Thalia

shots coulda been better but the little girls don't like the camera flashing... and darn it if I can ever catch em sitting still

btw the object behind the little rascals in the last pic is a little kitty condo we have been building for em... its mostly completed, just finishing off their little siesta spot on top...

Attachments

Hehe, very cute. I love the first pic. :)

Some suggestions for the name - how about one of these:
- Rhea (my little cousin's name)
- Athena
- Phoebe
- Gaia

I'm pretty sure they're all Greek too. :D

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict
mooo said:
awwwwww i want it!! that cat looks so sweet (/me checks pants for what is left of male reproductive organ)
LOL. No seriously, it's okay to be a cat-lover even if you're a guy. I love them, we have 4 at my house.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
its cool that they are getting along so well, congratulations, i hope your wife is recovering well after the labour! :)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
lancer said:
its cool that they are getting along so well, congratulations, i hope your wife is recovering well after the labour! :)
:laugh:
Awww cute,our neighbours cat adopted us and I'm glad I can send him home when he starts being a pain :lick:

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
Aw, very cute! Always wanted to ge a cat, but it seems like a big step up from looking after fishes. Maybe in the future :)

As for a name, Artemis/Atremis gets my vote :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies