Our New Baby

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Thought I would share some pics of our new kitten...

got her while we were enjoying a weekend away from austin, in the little township of horseshoe bay/marble falls...

still deciding on a name for her... any ideas would be appreciated... preferably something greek... our calico tabby is called Thalia

shots coulda been better but the little girls don't like the camera flashing... and darn it if I can ever catch em sitting still

btw the object behind the little rascals in the last pic is a little kitty condo we have been building for em... its mostly completed, just finishing off their little siesta spot on top...

Attachments

• DSCF0378.JPG
    DSCF0378.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 308
  • DSCF0382.JPG
    DSCF0382.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF0411.JPG
    DSCF0411.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 75
  • kitty pics.JPG
    kitty pics.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 231
Hehe, very cute. I love the first pic. :)

Some suggestions for the name - how about one of these:
- Rhea (my little cousin's name)
- Athena
- Phoebe
- Gaia

I'm pretty sure they're all Greek too. :D

Awww, cute kitty :)

Efterpi - pretty in face

Lykaios - wolfish, of a wolf, wolf-like

Lystra - Free

awwwwww i want it!! that cat looks so sweet (/me checks pants for what is left of male reproductive organ)

aww cuute i wanna get a cat to my dorm room lol hope it's allowed

mooo said:
awwwwww i want it!! that cat looks so sweet (/me checks pants for what is left of male reproductive organ)

LOL. No seriously, it's okay to be a cat-lover even if you're a guy. I love them, we have 4 at my house.

Pretty kitties! :) The two get along thus far I take it?

Call it Squishy.

"And I shall call him Squishy. and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy"

From Finding Nemo :)

its cool that they are getting along so well, congratulations, i hope your wife is recovering well after the labour! :)

lancer said:
its cool that they are getting along so well, congratulations, i hope your wife is recovering well after the labour! :)
:laugh:
Awww cute,our neighbours cat adopted us and I'm glad I can send him home when he starts being a pain :lick:

now me and my gf want a cat, but the only problem is if we break up who keeps the kids?

Aw, very cute! Always wanted to ge a cat, but it seems like a big step up from looking after fishes. Maybe in the future :)

As for a name, Artemis/Atremis gets my vote :)

love this pic

Attachments

• brainmap.gif
    brainmap.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 166

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back