What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I updated the change/drop deadline to week 14. It was originally set to week 13 when we were trying to expand to a 12 team league with a 3 week playoff. I will keep it at week 14 to prevent people from making changes during playoffs.

Holy crap, I won! :p

4th Quarter surge by Williams out does Smith. Woo Hoo!!!

That was a crazay game. I'm not all that pumped about "backing in", but I'll take it. I pulled out what was nothing short of a miracle in my other league (cash), and made the playoffs. 9-5 in both.

Should be a fun finish - good luck all!

The playoffs kick-off tonight, am hoping for a good showing from Brees/Colston.

Good luck all!

Yeah, my team has been a bit underwhelming this year, oh well :(

Still, while the champ from last year could very well repeat, I'm happy to hopefully finish 3rd for the 2nd year in a row :) Have to beat Matty-boy first!

Great season everyone - good luck in the finals!

Hey Lawman, looks like someone other than you is gonna have bragging rites at yer household for a second straight year. :p

And KC you izz gonna get 4th. So deal with it. :D

Is it Baseball season yet?

I am in the championship in my other league (cash) for the second straight year. Lost last year when it was winner take all, this year if I get first I get $288 :)

bah.. another crappy year for me :)

See ya'll next year?

I gave Matt a thrashing, although I think he's idle I'll still take it!

Congrats to the champ (re-peat?) I'm all in next year too, although I will have some hard decisions wrt keepers!

The Steelers are going to the SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!

Then if the officials keep doing what they did yesterday, and the whole season so far, they won't make it past the garage !!

Had A lot of fun this season, just to see how bad my team could get, set my keepers, I will be running back strong I think, Johnny can we count you for next season?

I'll be here next year ::)

I am just hoping that my team doesn't do a benglas next year. First team in NFL history to go 0 -15. That is just pitiful

I'll be here next year ::)

I am just hoping that my team doesn't do a benglas next year. First team in NFL history to go 0 -15. That is just pitiful
Not true, mlakrid when 0-16 last year :p

Glad to hear it Mr. J, hopefully we get another coulpe of players and fill the league.

So.. the 2009 Season has been activated..

Going to try again to expand the league out to 12 teams so get out there and start recruiting people!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back