What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was up like 20 with Gonaads having Westbrook and Hightower. I'm up like 15 now with only Hightower. I'm shocked that I still have a chance, thought Westbrook was going to finish me.

Go Niners!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOT!!

I Scored a 100 pt game even with Aaron rodgers getting me SQUAT!!

I WIN!

AMAZING!

Congrats on your second win Mike! (see, got your name right this time! :) :p ) *gives a cookie* here's hoping for 4 more wins to finish off the year!

The news (or lack there of) that FF provides now is AWESOME! Dumb AOL.

bah.. the top 4 teams are all playing bottom feeders this coming weekend. Meanwhile, I'm trying to make the playoffs and have to play 'nads who is, arguably, the scariest 3-7 team in the league.

I thought I was playing you this week? Oh well.

Next year we have to do a pigskin pick'em like we talked about (picking winners of the games). more fun!

More fun? Nope. I'm in a picks league. I went 11-3 this week. This is more fun though!

playoff, playoff, that's what I'm thinking, just getting to a 500 season would be great with this team.

Fitzy - I'm interested in Gore. I'd prefer to trade a WR in return - how about Wayne for Gore?

Let me think about some options.. not really willing to trade Gore for Wayne though..

I like the one where they asked him about the refereeing and what he thought of it.

I need some magic out of Jamal tonight to win (22 points)

I'm willing to shop Drew Brees (#1 overall) as part of a potential package deal to get a top tier RB and perhaps a solid WR in return for Brees and maybe Jamal Lewis or someone else?

Fitzy, I sent you something - I'm reviewing all serious offers. I want to upgrade my RB situation mostly.

Bah, I figured I would lose last night, oh well!

I sent out a few trades this a.m., awaiting responses :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back