What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Steelers will get number seven this year ! :p Training camp here I come ...

Im in...

Lets see if I can win a few more than the last two seasons...

Mike A!

So what are we gonna use this season...? Fleaflicker, or something else?

I don't think it's a probably to stay with Fleaflicker - works well :)

OK, just thought I'd post here to see where and if we are updating the league?

yeah.. been busy with life. Will try to put some time into it in the next month or so..

wow.. KC - you of all people should know how busy life gets with wife and kids.. :) :p

as I recall, I took over the league from another slacker! :)

Ok.. so lets get the ball rolling (at least a little bit)..

Anyone with any thoughts on changes they'd like to see happen this year? This can be anything - Scoring Changes, Playoff changes, division changes, Wavier/trade rule changes, etc.. etc..

Also, I would still like to get our league up to 12 teams - so start recruiting people!

This may all change and we may start over from scratch if we manage to get up to a 12 team league, but right now you can set up to 3 keepers. Draft time has not yet been set, but the rosters will be cleared (except for keepers) approximately one week before whatever date is agreed to for the draft.

edit: also, it looks like fleaflicker has setup a "co-commish" - not sure how it all works quite yet but just a feeler if anyone is interested in the job..

I'll be co-commish, and I'm all in.

Can you post all settings so those of us are lazy can review here instead? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back