What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lawman claimed him off waivers. Mike, you had made some waiver claims earlier this week that went through already pushing you down the waiver order. Lawman had not made any waiver claims yet this week and so was higher than you on the waiver wire allowing his claim to ward to go ahead of yours.

'naads has had some bad matchups it looks like.. he has the most points in the league yet sits at the bottom of the division.. that's tough to swallow

I'm taking over this weekend. Starting tonight actually.

I'm thinking my homeboy Lewis will do well tonight, sucks I can't watch it!

Hey Lawman, I saw you picked up Ward, it does not show how you got him...

Did you make a waivers claim?

I ask because I had two in, and it said I had to wait for waivers... but it appears you did a drop/add...

Mike A!
Hey I dropped I think a couple of player and put in a claim afterward.

We don't get the NFL network without having to pay extra for it :(

Not a bad start from Jamal - wish Edwards did something though (have him in another league!). Brady Quinn looked pretty good, but those damn drops killed Cleveland yet again!

lawman claimed him off waivers. Mike, you had made some waiver claims earlier this week that went through already pushing you down the waiver order. Lawman had not made any waiver claims yet this week and so was higher than you on the waiver wire allowing his claim to ward to go ahead of yours.

Better read his own reply... he dropped people and just claimed him... If he put in a waiver claim like I did I have no issues, if he simply did a drop/add, then its NOT cool...

Whats the friggin point of having waivers if they dont get claimed BEFORE the drop/add period??

That is bogus...

Mike A!

Better read his own reply... he dropped people and just claimed him... If he put in a waiver claim like I did I have no issues, if he simply did a drop/add, then its NOT cool...

Whats the friggin point of having waivers if they dont get claimed BEFORE the drop/add period??

That is bogus...

Mike A!
No, Mr. M, it was a waiver pick up, I was surprised I got him.

if you read the transaction logs, it does show if a player was "added" vs "claimed". A claim is a player processed through the waiver system. An add is just an add. Lawman dropped several players but his pickup of Ward was processed through the waiver system.

edit:
I understand your frustration Mike, and if Lawman had just picked him up without having to go through the waiver system, I would cry foul and go ahead and fix it. But it was made through the waiver system and since Lawman had not made any claims this week, he had moved ahead of you in the waiver priority since you had already made claims off the waiver wire on Wed. this week.

Last edited:
No, Mr. M, it was a waiver pick up, I was surprised I got him.

OK... now I feel better...

@ Fitz... where do I see that?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you are talking about now...

I feel MUCH better... :lick:

edit:
I understand your frustration Mark...But it was made through the waiver system and since Lawman had not made any claims this week, he had moved ahead of you in the waiver priority

Also, its MIKE... not Mark... :devious:

Mike A!

Wow...

After looking at the matchups... I may be able to gain another win...

My players have much easier matchups than Lawmans do...

OMG... I could be on a ROLL!! :laugh:

Also, its MIKE... not Mark... :devious:

Mike A!

Ok course it is.. eek! Sorry about that. I think I was typing too fast without thinking and got my head all confuzzled. Maybe I shouldn't think so hard after staying up till 3am updating some servers..

WOOT!!

I Scored a 100 pt game even with Aaron rodgers getting me SQUAT!!

I WIN!

AMAZING!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back