• FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im soo... not with it today...

Last edited:
As opposed to your season the past two years? right? .....:yowch:

NO actually this is the worst I have EVER done on ANY fantasy football league... if you look at my fleaflicker account I won my office pool where I barely made it to the play offs...

On the other pool I played last year I only had 1 regular season loss as I had Moss/Brady which accounted for 30+ pts a week... EZ... and I lost the first round of the playoffs because they pulled Brady and Moss to save them for the next week because they were a lock...

BULLCRAP...

I am 6-2 (tied for 4th in 3 way tie) and 4-4 (6th place) both in leagues of 10...

I know how to play the game... but I have had HORRID luck... as evidenced by me dropping my Fantasy Rookie :mad:

I need to watch out for a falling meteor at this point... my luck is that bad...

Mike A!

@matt

For you too, since you won't make the playoffs!

Oohhh!

If I lose this week, I'm in trouble :D

Great pickup for QB Mike, that should work out well for you. Didn't realize he was out there but I'm happy with Brees :)

I already had Eli, and Rodgers... and picked up Anderson for the off week...

I didnt really need him...

Who I wanted, and I didnt write it down was Donnie Avery...

He will be in the top 10 before this year is over if he keeps up this pace... Mr Kittys Killers was paying attention to Mr Holt becomeing the #2 reciever I was hoping he would not get noticed... hard not to when you score 20+ points in a week as wide reciever...

Mike A!

How do you think I feel? I should have picked him up last week when I wanted to, but I was thinking Nate Washington would be better for this week.

Matthew Berry has been on the Avery train for a few weeks now - oh well!

Well I'm not very nice, and neither are my feet. You will learn about the second one when I'm done kicking your ass all over the field this weekend :D

So I'm putting D. Ward and J. Fargas vs. AP and M. Forte

Advantage..................?

Ha, ha, ha. Good luck with those matchups.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back