OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

So does that mean if I win we can't talk shop? Dang, looks like the trade won't happen :eek:

Fitz - I cancelled ours for now, too hard to decide :eek:

Lawmen - sent you a trade, let me know what you think :)

Ha, ha! Give up David Wright for that garbage? Never!

Can't blame a guy for trying :D

Actually glad - I wanted Atkins back and now I have him - dodged a real bullet there. No more drinking when logged into Fantasy baseball :p

Last edited:
yeah.. was thinking about trying to pick up atkins when I saw him dropped, but as I was last on the waiver priority, figured I wouldn't get him.

Plus, I have no idea who I would drop to make room for him :)

I had to wait until he cleared to pick him again since I dropped him - so you could have gotten him before me :)

i suppose I could have.. but I have no idea who I would have dropped to take him.

Besides, I'm fairly set at 3rd base on most days.. and an overabundance of good outfields to take up any utility spot..

*rub* *rub*

wait.. what am I rubbing??!?!

*runs*

I hate when Yahoo doesn't update!!!

I say next year we use a new site, if we still do the league :)

Damm Matt already, give time guy, just like football in many ways - injury do happen - managers releasing the wrong players, hint, hint. Keep your head up. KC I think I canceled that pretty quick didn't want to lost either of those player yet. G-Man, watch out I feel a run coming.

Hey it's a long season - 162 games, I feel my team will come around.

Remember - everyone is already in the playoffs (lol) - so all that matters is what team is hot at the right time.

My pitching has been pretty solid, and I'm VERY happy with my relievers. All I need is for my offense to come around, and I'll be all set :D

Yeah looks like I have a solid chance at winning :D

I am looking for a nice OF or 1B via a trade, and would prefer to trade a Starting Pitcher in return. Anyone interested?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back