OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

Ugh.. season is just starting and 2 of my starting pitchers are on the DL..

our league needs a DL.. starters, bench, and a DL

Has anyone had the problem of all there start pitcher playing on the same day?

no.. mostly because two of my main starting pitchers are on the DL - our league needs a DL slot!

no.. mostly because two of my main starting pitchers are on the DL - our league needs a DL slot!
I agree, maybe I can get some points back, well if my pitchers stay like this I will have to look in to trading a couple of them.

I believe there is a DL option, but you can only have one or two people on it and they have to actually say "DL" next to their name. Also, keep in mind, you can't make the update until the day after. So, if they go on Tuesday you can't put there until Wednesday I think.

First week has been a bit rough for me too. Victor Martinez went down the first day and has yet to come back. I'm losing this week but I have a pretty solid team, although I would like to make a trade for a decent outfielder :(

My pitching has been surprisingly great though - just need my offense to pick it up :) It's a long season, and all 6 of us are already in the playoffs :p

KC, you mean there is not a slot without chaging the setting now?

I just double-checked, it appears we only have one DL spot but it's there. Sometimes it just takes Yahoo a day to update as that DL assignment is not there for the drop down for the player unless they are on the DL.

Fitz - are you still having a problem? Which player? I can look at your roster in edit mode, and you have "DL" for all three players currently on the DL for your roster. But, keep in mind, only one can take that spot.

Attachments

• dl.JPG
    dl.JPG
    4.7 KB · Views: 95
  • dl2.bmp
    735.1 KB · Views: 83
I believe there is a DL option, but you can only have one or two people on it and they have to actually say "DL" next to their name. Also, keep in mind, you can't make the update until the day after. So, if they go on Tuesday you can't put there until Wednesday I think.

First week has been a bit rough for me too. Victor Martinez went down the first day and has yet to come back. I'm losing this week but I have a pretty solid team, although I would like to make a trade for a decent outfielder :(

My pitching has been surprisingly great though - just need my offense to pick it up :) It's a long season, and all 6 of us are already in the playoffs :p

Whaaa whaaa whaaa, admit it, you suck. :p

*runs n' hides*

hmm.. really stupid, but "drag and drop" view doesn't show the DL slot.. I had to switch to the "classic" view for it to show the DL slot.

How come my P's got credit for their first start but not their second start? Are P's stats counted or are they considered bench players? After getting credit for their first start I didn't bother moving them around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back