OSNN Adverts

I hate those feminie hygene ads on the TV, Guys don't need to see that *hit! Besides...anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die can't be trusted anyhow. What? Oh, wrong forum...sorry! 😱 😛
 
I'm going to buy one of those floor cleaners, remove the ball that moves and controls it, reprogram it and take over the world!
 
Argh, they're talking at me again. Kill them hard!
 
It's one of the bottom banner's that talks, some banking service. Will grab the link next time it happens.
 
lol this has been the bane of EPs life lately - a right pane in his windows 😛
 
Getting a lot of 404's and "Object not found"s on the banner connect ads now :\
 
SPeedY_B said:
Getting a lot of 404's and "Object not found"s on the banner connect ads now :\
Me too.😕
 
Yeah, if you can get me as much info as you can when you see those, then we can fix em 😉
 
I have gotten a few talking ads today. Yahoo's, some sun one, and this banking service. Tried to grab URL, but your HTML is a mess 😛.
 
My HTML is not a mess.
All ads are in IFRAMES and most of the vb code is in the same format as the original vb default code.

Anyway, let me know of these ads and I will do my best to remove them.

For my reference.
 
Well I contacted him and he said he was too busy. <sarcasm>it is weird because everyone I make money for is too busy for me to mention a serious error with their service</sarcasm>
 
For lack of knowing or should i say a lack of a better place to post this, I posted it in the joke board but was lead by several members to this thread aaaahhhh hhhaaa I will keep head up for future audio banners from hell... and report any findings or lack of. frogg_mann

The joke board, should i have turned my sound up earlier?? Or did this just start happening? Audio Banners No joke they do exist you say? Turning sound back down whats up with those annoying additions to the Banners? frogg_mann
 
I'm not denying they exist and I hope you can see that I am actively removing the ones that I see. I need to know which ads they are as alot of them are geotargetted so I don't even see them!
 
Nrgh, this thing keeps bloody talking at me:

Picture6.png
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top