OSNN Adverts

Lee said:
Wel everyone else are getting these delightful ads, so I feel like I didn't get an invite to the party.

Don't feel too bad Lee, I feel left out too.. let's start our own club for the ones left out!

LOL



😱 😀 😱
 
ZeroHour said:
Evil Marge you use DatingDirect??? LOL 😀
hehe I missed your reply earlier 🙄
The answer's no but I take it you want to tell me your experience with them?? 😛
 
Lee said:
Wel everyone else are getting these delightful ads, so I feel like I didn't get an invite to the party.
Invites have been sent out, if you dont have one then you will have to purchase one on the door for £300
 
not happened here at all 😀
using Safari/OSX but it looks like you have found out the issues 😛
 
I tried with both IE and Mozilla Firefox and could not replicate.
 
I'm using Firefox and the bloody thing is popping up everytime I click a thread 🙄
 
Evil Marge said:
I'm using Firefox and the bloody thing is popping up everytime I click a thread 🙄

it's either picking on you or EP just disabled the lot! I am on firefox also and getting none - yet have had a dozen before on Firefox (last night) and more on Mozilla (today)
 
Mozilla (seamonkey) here and not one of these warnings yet.
 
i ocasionaly get one, same security certifiacate as feggy posted 😱
 
It's the burst ads that are doing it. THe google ads are clean.
 
Yeah, its not just Burst tho that is shown... why I need to know which ad exactly that does it.
 
It's stopped here now but on Wednesday night it was terrible,every thread I clicked brought it up.
Even with the WorldBook,BFK,TrendMicro and Post Office ad's.

Finger's crossed I get no more

😀
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top