• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Official nVidia Detonators 40.40

Just started downloading it now, will be able to report on it in about 3 minutes. mahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Broadband rulez

:cool:

C

Caligo

I'm having the old refresh rate problem with these new drivers. I've been using nvrefresh, is there a newer version or a better tool to use?

What can i use......

Can i use Detonators Destroyer to remove my old nvidia drivers in XP?? i am currently using the 30.82's and i wanna install these 40.41 drivers properly so i can get full performance from my 4200 :D ....... anyone have any good steps to do this?? thx

RaZoR

ps.... back to the question at hand, .... is this 25% increase in performance true?? if so, this is BS, the only reason they are releasing these drivers is because of ATI and the KING (9700), meaning that all the other drivers released before were never fully optimized, and have been holding back our GF cards performance hopefully these drivers boost up GF cards performance the way they should be.... its all marketing schemes..... grrrrr

S

stuy_b

i wanna know how come they released the 30.82s not long ago, why didnt they just wait for these allegidly superior drivers.. which I think is BS too!!

B

BobTheBuilder

When I right click the Desktop -> Properties, Settings Tab, Advanced and then the Geforce Tab I get the error Run A DLL as an App do you want to send M$ a report rather than the Nvidia spinning logo and version numbers. 3D Mark stops near the end too.

Are they any quicker when they work ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn