Official nVidia Detonators 40.40

3dmark2001 SE

for those who cant run the whole thing... all I have to say is you don't need to run the whole thing..

only thing 3dmark 2001 bases its score on is the first 7 game thinger... the car chase low/high, dragothic low/high, lobby low/high and if your vid card supports it, nature...

the rest is not useful. its just eye candy... don't need it for the scores...

WIERD i removed nvidia drivers from device manager by rolling back and then removed from add/remove proggs and then binned nvidia folder in c-drive and rebooted and no sign of any the files others sre having to remove manually from system 32 or help folders

Hmmm,

Now GTA3 dosent work - can someone else try and let me know if its just me?

I really liked the new Control Panel and some of the new nView features.
Haven't bothered to do any benchmarks yet.

Hey Mudguts - i have exactly the same tool and it dosent work with me either.

This is what is causing GTA3 not to run on my system. Im going to try another tool and find out if this fixes it. I already know that a reinstall (of the drivers) will.

IM sorted ,i had flashed bios yesterday and fogot it reset cpu to lower speed my athlon 2000xp at 1667mhz was running at 1250mhz no wonder i only got 8600 points in 3d mark

gta 3 totally slowed down on my computer (gf2 mx 400) with these detonator drivers and now i'm going back to the 29.42 as they work best for me.

Hi Raja
Sazar has found a refresh tool that appears to work with the 40.41s called refreshforce.... try it out. ( I will Be )

you could also try uninstalling gta3 and reinstalling it first b4 formating.
( have installed gta3 on 2 machines here and its running with no probs at all )

hey Misfire
Have you got the latest version of 3dmark 2001se
ver 330... ????

( I know I had a few probs with the original I had.
there is a patch for previous versions of 3dmark 2001se or you can d/l the latest version 330 and try that to see if it will run all the benchmarks )

This program seems to fix the refresh rate issues with the 40.41 drivers

ReForce

Enjoy everyone

sorry sazar
I meant to say Goku

Double oops

worse performance ever.....

i installed these drivers and got worst score than any other drivers before, reformatted windows xp and re-installed them again, same score, :mad: , scores with VIA 4.42's:

30.82's: 9278

40.41's: 7780

thats brutal.... i tried everything under them... any suggestions??

Wow, amazing drivers... GTA 3 runs awesome under them. Now i can use 1280 X 1024.... :D without getting a new video card... ;) Running it on a 700duron + GF2MX400 64mb.

Might even bench mark my PC after installing these later on tonight. I'll let you know how I get on with them!

Why the sudden leap from 30.32 to 40.41? I know it looks like there's some significant updates in it to require a new one, but shouldn't they have gone 29.99?

Or maybe it's a cunning plan to make them seem new and improved and it sounds much better to say "40's" than 29.99's.

What do I know, im just a barman

3dmark

yes, i have the latest build but my 3dmark still exits automaticly after game 3 is finished.. can i skip that game and still get a score?

i've seen a big improvement in games. i get 90 fps all the time in rtcw at highest res and highest settings, gta3 runs great.

how come every 1's gta works fine ??? mine runs slow n stuttery VERY stuttery :( u think if i reinstall it it might work again ?

i got 3dmark to work. and i got about a 1000 point increase without overclocking.

Installed the new drivers and lots of weird stuff started happening. My 3Dmark with the patch works fine but things just got weird in certain apps.
My all seeing eye will not launch.
In IE when I point to a folder with shortcuts the window pops up but has nothing in it but a clear box.
In AVP my mouse leaves trails on the main menu and any other menu.
Oh yeah 3dmark score dropped 3000points lol.
Guys I have never ever had a problem with drivers before until this little egg came along.

P4 1400
256 Rambus
Geforce4 4400
Win Xp Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back