Official nVidia Detonators 40.40

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Anyone had the chance to check these out yet?

Still downloading em on dialup :D

56k nightmare 3/4 hr d/l @ 3.5KB/sec :-(
hey these drivers are smaller for a change

:cool:

Just started downloading it now, will be able to report on it in about 3 minutes. mahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Broadband rulez

:cool:

Official Dets 40.41

these drivers run great but how do i overclock. i tried rivatuner but it can't detect the speeds.

nevermind, i got it too work, there was a tab in the settings after i did something with rivatuner.

Secseh.gif

Hey ep.. it says IRQ5 on your image, shouldnt it be IRQ11 ??

:mad:
these drivers are FUBAR
3D Mark packs up on test 15
& AOL's playin up
WTF
:confused:

I'm having the old refresh rate problem with these new drivers. I've been using nvrefresh, is there a newer version or a better tool to use?

What can i use......

Can i use Detonators Destroyer to remove my old nvidia drivers in XP?? i am currently using the 30.82's and i wanna install these 40.41 drivers properly so i can get full performance from my 4200 :D ....... anyone have any good steps to do this?? thx

RaZoR

ps.... back to the question at hand, .... is this 25% increase in performance true?? if so, this is BS, the only reason they are releasing these drivers is because of ATI and the KING (9700), meaning that all the other drivers released before were never fully optimized, and have been holding back our GF cards performance hopefully these drivers boost up GF cards performance the way they should be.... its all marketing schemes..... grrrrr

i wanna know how come they released the 30.82s not long ago, why didnt they just wait for these allegidly superior drivers.. which I think is BS too!!

When I right click the Desktop -> Properties, Settings Tab, Advanced and then the Geforce Tab I get the error Run A DLL as an App do you want to send M$ a report rather than the Nvidia spinning logo and version numbers. 3D Mark stops near the end too.

Are they any quicker when they work ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back