.: NvNews / OSNN / SP Folding Thread :.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, been cheating and checking out the text file, should have my first 2 units done soon if not already.

Ugh.. I really should get back to folding..

my folding has been down. taking a break for the summer. i should be up and running by fall......

I started my PS3 back up again. Undecided if I get the i7 into the mix.

Pffft, what a waste

Yep, because we all know anything that yields results which help cancer research as well as searching for cures for other diseases is a complete waste of time :)

I started my PS3 back up again. Undecided if I get the i7 into the mix.

Hmm, 900 PPD with the PS3 vs an i7 SMP is a no brainer for me, like 10K PPD. Besides, I'M sure you also have a good GPU too to throw in the mix.;) Sorry to be so forward with ya, I'm a folding nut..;):)

EDIT: My sig doesn't show up yet so here's what I'm running,

Intel Q6600 quad, 4GB RAM, 2X 9800GT

AMD X2 3800+, 1GB, GTX260-216

I have been off line for sometime now, :( had to unload the 3 PC's I was using.................. but I finally will bring my PS3 to the mix very soon. I know I said a few weeks ago I would but getting things in order at the moment.

If you are usin the multi gpu version how can you tell if its using both? I grabed 6.23 with viewer and its only saying one of the two cards, is it a case of if there are two cards it will use them? or do i need to tell it there are two cards?

You have to un-SLi the cards, make a "dummy plug" for the lower GPU(s) video outputs, install 2 clients in seperate folders, config with the "-local" flag...I'm sure there's more. I'll have to check the "other" forum I go to for exact details. In other words, it's a PITA. :laugh:

seems you also need to have two monitors connected to trick it, which counts it out for me, i will remove the 2nd card and just use the one

thanks - having to sort out pc due to a few issues, as soon as i have the drives sorted i will give it a look over :)

Updated with newer sig information.

Code:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php/un=Sazar/t=35216/sigimage.gif

Add that to your signature if on a server that allows for images in signatures and you are good.

Just change the user-handle and team number as needed (OSNN + NvNews team-members need not update that number).

The net result is as follows:

sigimage.gif

Hey, are the sigs not getting updated anymore? saw on my last post that my avg is zero, but I've been back to folding (and on the team) for a couple of weeks now :s

Dunno. I stopped folding a little while back, haven't gotten back into it yet and I use a different sig than you do. Might want to simply use a different sig perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back