NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also notice NetRyder has made a recent jump in his folding activities - WTG guy - reppage coming your way :cool:
Yep, getting the Google box into the game did some good. That thing is a crunching beast, especially at nights when it's not compiling stuff. :)

aha - a gif - at first I thought it was not working.... you might want to set a longer repetition loop on that one - not much time to see your folding sig...

Ha evryone noticed we are about to break into the top 150? Way Cool!!

Lets keep up the Folding!!!

Just 2 places to go to get to 150

BREAKING NEWS: Finally reached the old 200K Mark :nervous:

fitz is about to beak the 400K Mark - justa few shy at the moment.
Three cheers

Last edited:
Woot! About to break the 20k mark. For me, a huge event...Keep on folding.

I finally broke the 10k mark. :cheeky: lol!....anyway..once i get my new stick of ram in my G4 I'll hook that bad boy up it has dual 450mhz power pc's..it will replace my spare and tired Duron rig:)

Way to go :D

Keep on plugging m8. The more the merrier and EVERY WU counts :D

I just recieved an error on one of my machines that states that it couldn't connect to the server, then when it retries - it says that there is no record of that item... Does this mean that someone else has already submitted that WU?

At the same time it's working on another one witch is at 88% - Is this one going to get uploaded once it's done even thought the one before it is having errors?

I finally passed the 400k mark. It may be a while before I reach the 1/2 million mark though.

Good Job all. Were a Folding away. Lets Rock on!!

Trying is all that we can do! Your doing what you can and that is all that is important.

I am trying as well, I am starting to leave my computer on more now that the summer is cooling down. should help out a little bit.

bah! you fair weather folders.....

Just Kidding...glad to have you back in the fold.

I'm glad you people in the NORTH are starting to leave your machines folding..... The extra points will help our place on the leaderboard!

We are doing well at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back