NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it does look cleaner at the bottom-most pile of your sig stuff.

Saz - should we put together a F.A.Q. that we can link from within our sigs? This is something that we could put all the stuff about our team ID - using the service installer, etc.

Would be interesting ;)

kcnychief said:
Saz - should we put together a F.A.Q. that we can link from within our sigs? This is something that we could put all the stuff about our team ID - using the service installer, etc.
I think thats a great idea. Would be very helpful for someone that isn't that "computer friendly" that posts on the forums here and would like to help. :)

Maybe I'll toss something together at work later when I'm bored and throw it at the feet of those who would need to approve it :cool:

I had one, with links to a whase back in the thread. All pretty and all.

Sazar said:
Brad, can you stick the banner underneath the rest of your sig?

I'll probably look a lot cleaner :)

Just a request.

Any better?

kcnychief said:
I agree that it does look cleaner at the bottom-most pile of your sig stuff.

Would be interesting ;)

Work it up, we can add it to the sticky and in sigs as needed.

I'm at work so I can't do much by way of attachments.

I'll give it a whirl later tonight :)

Hopefully while watching the Rangers make a comeback :smoker:

Deviantart is where I got it from.

Do a search in google for Lamina XT.

If you need help theming, we have plenty of threads and sticky's on the subject in that section of the forums.

That's what I am still using.

That wall is just awesome :cool:

Note the time discrepency between the widget time and my clock's time lol.

Have two 5000000 gromac units currently crunching, both at 63% :smoker:

So are they still handing out 600pt units or are they lower now?

I think the largest point total I have seen since I restarted was about 400 for a single unit.

The majority are in the 200 range for the ones I am folding :(

Would love for it to be higher but c'est la vie.

I folded a monster unit, completed yesterday, and only got 172 for it :(

It's cool though, I have 4 units scheduled to be completed between tonite and tomorrow evening.

Cool, thanks for the info. That makes me feel a little better about my averages.

One thing to include (maybe) for anything you might come up with á la folding Dereck that I am pretty sure Steevo did NOT cover is the dual core aspect....

As a noob to Dual core I myself need some educating here - would like to have folding as a service on both, but presently it is service on one and for the second core I have to fire it up and keep a command prompt window open (vaguely annoying).... plus I still have not figured any way to make sure they each run different cores (they are now but I'm sure that is pure luck).... that is asides from watching them and cancelling one out if it duplicates the other (but there is surely a better way?).

Good to see folding coming alive again - I am going to do a pure folding build soon just to get my old Athlon 3500 back in use but unsure how I'll go with that right now (if anyone has any tips or trading post ideas do tell!)

I have updated my sig to include a link to the app kcny posted (don't delete the app coz I have it linked directly :) ) as well as a user-guide to multi-core folding.

The app will take care of most of the steps for you automatically but do read to make sure you know what it is doing.

My personal preference is to not allocate 100% on both cores for folding. I would suggest perhaps 80-90% or so at most, primarily because your proc WILL warm up and it WILL run hotter than at any other time.

Previously my proc never cross 45C. Running 24/7 for a coupla weeks with this, I am now maxed at 48C. My cores are both running at 80% max.

Also, I have a link for the current ACTIVE folders and what they are doing :) EOC's website is awesome :smoker:

What is drasnor and why is the team number 93? I hope that that does not confuse anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back