NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharob said:
Raz0r and Sazar are in a good points battle at the moment.
Only a few points apart - it's quite exciting !!!

Not after tonite :cool:

Strahd is onboard now too :cool:

Woo.

Total number of users up.

Per day avg should start climbing once our units start subbing regularly.

I have 3 WUs that will be submitting today.

NetRyder said:
"NetRyder - Date of last work unit: 2004-02-23"
Folding with a P4 in a laptop didn't work out so well, as you might imagine. :D

I'm back in...with my desktop this time, so that's one Athlon64 4000+ contributing to the team. My first work unit is huge (50 million steps, 408 points!), so it might take a while before it's done. I'll get my badge once it submits. :)

cheers and welcome back to the fold! :)

Big whoop :)

More mods, need more mods.

Where's J with her fancy new dual-core :cool:

Bout time you joined again NR, slacker :smoker:

The most exciting part about all this is that F@H seems to have become popular again.

Next challenge, 20k a day as a team :cool:

I am going to try and talk coworkers into doing it....at least while they are not at work.

My co-workers are completely against the idea. I have talked to them several times :(

RYTR has subbed!

There are a couple of points battle going on now; Saturn and Schuey, and Sazar and Raz0r (but I think Sazar has just taken the upper hand in that one!)

We are starting to get some 400point WU's handed out again now, but they do take a while to fold :( We do have a chance to get over the 20K per day mark again :) Lets make that the goal for the next month.

Go everyone..

We gotta break 10k first.

We were at about 9850 per 24 a coupla days ago but coz of the long fold time, it's dropped a little.

Once our big units sub, we should break through 10k over the weekend perhaps.

in the medium term I'm planning a couple of builds... one to get my 3500 winchester folding again and another for a media type PC, maybe with an Intel CPU for variety..... then perhaps I'll finally get a green sig instead of blue...

My computer will be built next week, first thing that i am installing is folding. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brad said:
My computer will be built next week, first thing that i am installing is folding. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dunno m8.

You might need an o/s before you can install f@h :smoker:

Fair enough, fair enough. I will just get Windows and THEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN F@H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back