NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.

Good on ya :smoker:

-edit-

For the team as a whole, we should have a coupla oldies coming back on (net) and rytr and hopefully another lad from the old standalone nvnews team will join :)

I am assuming strahd's systems will start subbing en masse soon :cool:

We just need to reach a level and sustain or get better, not loose peeps :(

Anyone know what happened to xsiv?

Work got the man. And kiddies.

He's around though.

technokid88 said:
Hey i joint this team today, running it on a pc i dont use.

Excellent. Welcome to the folding group!

Reps when your first WU posts.

I got 3 wu's subbing today (saturday) so that should help out a little.

i got one also downloaded on my laptop and it says WU end is 208 days wow. It's 10000 frames, and on my other pc which i dont use its 500 frames and says 10 days.

***edit***

I just did something on the laptop, and now its to 20 days and says 72/10000 done.

Last edited:
That still seems likea long time for that. It might adjust again.

technokid88 said:
i got one also downloaded on my laptop and it says WU end is 208 days wow. It's 10000 frames, and on my other pc which i dont use its 500 frames and says 10 days.

***edit***

I just did something on the laptop, and now its to 20 days and says 72/10000 done.

The estimates when a machine first starts working on a WU are not accurate. Wait until it is at least 5-10% done (5% on a 10,000 frame is 500 frames for those that are math challenged :p ) before looking for a resonable time estimate.

I might have to check on the "kids". My stats have gone down progressively the last few days, and now I'm in the green instead of red :(

JakUp is a mod over there, he posts a lot of stuff. EP posts there too.

633 points for you so far today Saz, that's more than your 24 hour average :)

Do you think your work machine is on and submitting, or did some f00l turn it off again?

I had 6 machines that were no longer folding, not sure why.

Kick started the process again, will keep an eye on them.

yeah i see now, on my lap top is down to 2 days to finsh the 10000 frames. 32 seconds per frame.

My 408 pointer will be submitting tonight. I'm keeping an eye on it via Remote Desktop. :)
There was a little downtime yesterday evening while I was installing Vista on that box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back