NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
kc are you blind what are you talking about i have 1 point, yeah me, so powerful!!! :)

Attachments

• 1point.JPG
    1point.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 129
its because my computer is sooooo cool and good.... yeah baby... :)

actually one of the wu's stopped halfway and couldn't complete, so i guess they just gave me the booboo prize.

That's so weird though, I can't even fathom how you would get just one point?

I remember submitting a 1 point WU a while ago too. It was pretty weird. :D

well it looks like i just got 4 points is that weirder?

well thats better kind of. ok i'm not really that impressed.

EDIT: well i get back from my trip to find all the cores had crashed, i restarted them all again, so lets hope they do better this time. i really wish the stanford team would release a multi-core folding console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crapola:eek: I made the top 20 producers list @ #18 :eek: :p
I guess with only 2 machines grinding away..every little bit helps...:) i'm glad I can do what i can for the team

I meant to say within a 24Hr. period. my mistake to mention it...for the processors i'm using i find it surprising:smoker:

oh.. i wonder where i placed :)

i hope my score goes up tomorrow, hopefully should...

its quite amazing that i have one quad core kentfield 2 core duos and 1 p4 2.4g 1 p4 3ghz, and all i am managing to get is an average of 632 a day.

doesn't this seem really odd, does anyone have any advice, i just do not seem to be moving ahead here.....

mine isn't in server form but acts as a desktop, its probably the o?s slowing it down.

:( I lost my farm a while back and we haven't gotten any new test servers up and running for me to run it on. i'm down to two low end machines (one of which I realized a little bit ago has been offline for a couple weeks :(

And I still miss the old QMD units! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back