NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strahd is blowing it up right now :smoker:

He's gonna join y'all in the 1000 point a day club soon :D

Nice, now all we need to do is get EP folding again on his small army of PC's :eek:

We seem to have topped out at 12-ish k a day.

Plus or minus a few hundred from there.

Thanks to the new peeps who've helped push us along :)

Nothing wrong with 12k a day :)

My prod seems to have dipped, have to check on the slaves again :eek:

I seem to have slowed down a bit as well, don't know what's ocurring though.

kcnychief said:
Nothing wrong with 12k a day :)...
but 15 is a rounder number? :p Surely EP and his army could take us some of the way there? ;) I still wonder if there's any hidden potential at the SP forum? NVNews seem to have put them to shame somewhat?

[EDIT] oh yeah and anyone ever had cause to use the "request to go online" option? I still cannot get any joy out of it, seems to be a problem using it with the console as a service particularly...

I am getting this...
Code:
[06:38:48] Loaded queue successfully.
[06:38:48] + Benchmarking ...
[06:38:51] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[06:38:51] - Presenting message box asking to network.

[06:38:51] + Attempting to send results
[06:38:51] - Presenting message box asking to network.
in the log, but not a sign of any message boxes! I have seen the message boxes on a reboot - but this was when I stop/start the service...

Guess I'll just have to reboot and hopefully get the WU sent/received....

In fact reboot did not fix it either - looks like I have to stop service and then restart it from command line.... sort of defeats the object of having it as a service....[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Yeah what's the breakdown on the SP folders? Are they contributing?

With our feet :lick:

Honestly though I don't go to SP so I don't know who's who other than X.

Steevo said:
Doh! :speechless:

How could I forget?! You kinda fold enough for the whole of SP put together! Is that why hardly any others do so though? :suprised:

My production dipped a little during the last couple of days while I was getting Vista Beta 2 up and running on the main box. Should probably pick up again this week.

damn! so close to thew brown and yet so far! Managed to (momentarily) hit a 797 24 hour average! a new P.B. for me! Is there a stats page that shows such a figure anywhere? I have not seen one but I know there are soooo many for folding.

Speaking of stats it has been sad to se the team average drop off sharply lately :(

Seems a lot of that is down to Steevo :eek: - you OK there Steevo?

Had to drop a client on a 3.4Ghz machine as the temps were gettting to high. I am looking into a better cooler shortly to get them back down.

Mainframeguy said:
damn! so close to thew brown and yet so far! Managed to (momentarily) hit a 797 24 hour average! a new P.B. for me! Is there a stats page that shows such a figure anywhere? I have not seen one but I know there are soooo many for folding.

Speaking of stats it has been sad to se the team average drop off sharply lately :(

Seems a lot of that is down to Steevo :eek: - you OK there Steevo?
This page gives great stats -

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216

Click on your username and it gives you daily/weekly stat breakdowns :)

the combined outages are hurting our output - esp. the loss of teh fitz lab slaves I think.... I think that is our main outage and that one ain't coming back! We need another fitz!

It's all good. My babies were on the blink collectively for about a week :)

We'll pick it up again when all's hunky dory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back