NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need more like you Techno - our average dropped a couple of K yesterday and Kentucky labs are overtaking us along with those Asian overclockers....

Now that can't all be down to the down time I had recently, plus I've noticed that although Spammers Paradise are part of our team name the only folders I can find over there are from OSNN! Given the NvNews input (thanks guys!) maybe we should agitate for them to fold more and spam less? But I'm probably wasting my keystrokes....

Then again, maybe team penguin will come to our assistance :p

Last edited:
Welcome to the new folders Rumpenstump and Legacyfree :D

Our team production has dipped a little but I see some of the old folders returning to the game (sup xsiv :smoker: )

In the next week or two, we should move up several places :lick: coz we rock and stuff.

Way to go team :D

For some reason my work desktop was having trouble accessing the internet and dropped a WU. :( It was a 266pt one too

It happens. I've dropped about 6 WU's with my power outages due to storms and my reformat over the past week or two.

You just keep on folding :D

Oh, I had no intentions of stopping, it just sucks.

kcnychief said:
My momma always says, sucky is as sucky does :lick:

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

Will she still make you hollar for a dollar?

Just to drag this back to topic....

I only just noticed the team is up to 99 members (yeah, OK not all active I know, more's the pity) sooooo I thought maybe we should prepare a special welcome for the next person that folds a WU, since they will be the 100th member of the team? So - what can we give tham asides form the badge? I can offer a USB TV gizmo.... maybe... if they try to commit to progressive and long term folding ('tis the only way!)

A swift kick to the knuts for not starting sooner......

People should join coz they want to help out a great cause AND build team spirit. I don't think it's fair on the other members for a "special" award for the 100th person personally.

Why don't the other contributors deserve awards? See how the slippery slope goes?

It's a nice idea but I don't think it would work.

We would welcome them for sure though :D

Mainframeguy said:
Just to drag this back to topic....

I only just noticed the team is up to 99 members (yeah, OK not all active I know, more's the pity) sooooo I thought maybe we should prepare a special welcome for the next person that folds a WU, since they will be the 100th member of the team? So - what can we give tham asides form the badge? I can offer a USB TV gizmo.... maybe... if they try to commit to progressive and long term folding ('tis the only way!)
I agree with Sazar that the 100th person shouldn't get an award/prize any more than anyone else deserves it. People like Steevo, ejn, fitz and myself who are the top people atm, are also part of the team, as well as everyone else.

Alternatively, the chance of someone joining just to get the prize, and then stopping when they get it, even if we put a 3 month minimum or something, is likely to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back