Not allowed Animated images!!!

For those who don't know me, I would like to inform you on the basis of my existence. It all comes down to one gif I found once. I decided to put it up as my avatar on SP. To this date I have not been allowed to remove it due to protests. I'm actually serious, last time I changed it there were threads asking for the chikkin to come back. This is the image that has decided my life:

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
Grandmaster said:
Cows...and now chickens.

This forum scares me. :eek:
Kind of an odd affection with farm animals around here, eh? No wonder my cat runs away whenever he sees OSNN on the monitor...:eek:

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
^

Backwoods.......

Anywho, i feel like insulting people, as I have laundry to do. and not using punctuation with a lack of capitalization and speeling

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
ThePatriot said:
Kind of an odd affection with farm animals around here, eh? No wonder my cat runs away whenever he sees OSNN on the monitor...:eek:
Just show kittie a picture of a dog, and have a sound track of some pitt bull barking :eek: That might get kitty to run :D

And yeah, Burger King meets KFC, is I guess the morale of this thread...

Oh, and Dudelyness, next time you decide to change it and people protest; just ask them to be the kernel for the next few years or something :D If you want to be extra funny, you can ask them to dress in a chicken suite too, and stand outside a KFC, or a "McCluck", and pretend to be the joint's mascott, to bring more peeps in to buy something :eek:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
wwwdjrcs said:
mmhmm, reminds me it's dinner time.

I feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight

:)

I had chicken for lunch with stuffing and corn. Thank goodness for Boston Market. :D

Last edited:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
gonaads said:
I had chicken for lunch with stuffing and corn. Thank goodness for Boston Market. :D
I like Boston Market, but I feel they have gotten expensive.

that, and they no longer have the "Chicken Fried Chicken" meal :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut