Not allowed Animated images!!!

Dudelyness

Teh Chikkin
For those who don't know me, I would like to inform you on the basis of my existence. It all comes down to one gif I found once. I decided to put it up as my avatar on SP. To this date I have not been allowed to remove it due to protests. I'm actually serious, last time I changed it there were threads asking for the chikkin to come back. This is the image that has decided my life:

av-294.gif

cow and chicken lol i used to watch that show

Grandmaster said:
Cows...and now chickens.

This forum scares me. :eek:
Kind of an odd affection with farm animals around here, eh? No wonder my cat runs away whenever he sees OSNN on the monitor...:eek:

Dudelyness said:
This is the image that has decided my life.

Well at least you are comfortable with your identity.

****ing chicken!!! I have told you to stay in your pen!

Wearing my slippers, I dunno.

mmhmm, reminds me it's dinner time.

I feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight

:)

Just a real nice story there, however, I must ask; why is this in the site feedback section?

^ One of the mods moved it. Not sure who :p

I think.

Nope, thread had no history. Moved it to the Green Room.

^

Backwoods.......

Anywho, i feel like insulting people, as I have laundry to do. and not using punctuation with a lack of capitalization and speeling

ThePatriot said:
Kind of an odd affection with farm animals around here, eh? No wonder my cat runs away whenever he sees OSNN on the monitor...:eek:

Just show kittie a picture of a dog, and have a sound track of some pitt bull barking :eek: That might get kitty to run :D

And yeah, Burger King meets KFC, is I guess the morale of this thread...

Oh, and Dudelyness, next time you decide to change it and people protest; just ask them to be the kernel for the next few years or something :D If you want to be extra funny, you can ask them to dress in a chicken suite too, and stand outside a KFC, or a "McCluck", and pretend to be the joint's mascott, to bring more peeps in to buy something :eek:

wwwdjrcs said:
mmhmm, reminds me it's dinner time.

I feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight

:)

I had chicken for lunch with stuffing and corn. Thank goodness for Boston Market. :D

Last edited:
gonaads said:
I had chicken for lunch with stuffing and corn. Thank goodness for Boston Market. :D
I like Boston Market, but I feel they have gotten expensive.

that, and they no longer have the "Chicken Fried Chicken" meal :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back